For a recent baby shower, I was tasked with making the name banner and the favor boxes.
I made 68 little Overalls Favor Boxes and they have 3 Hersheys nuggets each in there, although 5 would have fit. I kept track of my time making these. Over 5 days, I spent a total of 16 hours! All that time included SVG cutting pieces out (that was 10 hours of the 16, because I could only cut pieces for 3 boxes at a time on the mat I have), scoring, folding, sewing the front panels, gluing together, inserting eyelets and brads. Their baby's room is done up in green and yellow and John Deere, so I found a logo by a google search and saved it and printed it at 3/4" round to punch out and add to the front of the overalls pockets as a personalized touch.
I also printed some labels to wrap over the nuggets.
On the first layer, I insert the digi paper. I comes in real small and I have to stretch it out way larger than my opening size so that I could see the pattern well.
Second layer, I then created a rounded rectangle white shape in the center of the opening.
Third layer, I inserted the tractor PNG (from Got Tractor Digi) and then
Forth layer, I insert some text on a curve.
When I "save as" from Photoshop, and select to save as filetype PNG, I make sure it is at 300 ppi resolution. If I save as JPG, I make sure the quality slider is all the way up, at 12.
Finally, I inserted the JPG or PNG file I saved from Photoshop, into the first label space in a Word document label sheet. Word has the premade label template sheets, and I chose the one with 30 labels on it, 3 across and 10 down. If all the labels are the same you just copy the one you inserted and paste it in every other space. OR if you made multiple styles, you copy and paste however many you want in all the spaces. In my case, I made 2 labels with different BG patterns.
Then you print the page and wrap your nuggets!
I also made the baby's name banner.
Pretty simple, I just printed 3 of each color paper triangles for sticking to the chipboard triangles and alternated every other one. I made some coordinating color for layering and sewed the edges. I SVG cut the letters out and then also cut shadowed layers for the letters to layer over onto some coordinating CS. Found some various embellishments from all over my crafty stash to pretty it up, but not too much since for a boy. Each end piece uses the Got Tractor and I diecut with the circles dies. I put large grommet eyelets in each hole and then it slid nicely on the SU rope I got a couple years ago.
Here's individual photos of the banner triangles.
Using the Morning Glory Color plus set and the Renewed Faith sentiment set, and the instructions over at Sun and Moon Crafts kits, I created domino size glass magnets. Just inserted the digi paper at about 50% opacity, and a few of the Morning Glory images around and a sentiment in the center and printed them at domino size. Then followed the directions and got all the supplies at Sun and Moon Craft kits.
I hope you have a sweet week! Thank you for visiting.