bg

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Spring buddies cards

Hello!
Today, I am pretty excited.  My card made it published to the Complete Cardmaking Magazine, along with 7 other Doodle Pantry Design Team members, as a feature spread.  This magazine comes with a CD of images provided by the featured companies, how cool is that?
Here is where you can order a copy from MoreMags.

Here's the cards I made.  
All the supplies details are to be found in the magazine details.
I made one card using the outline images and watercolored it with my Tombow markers and a waterbrush, and then made a small set of 6 cards using the pre-colored images. All patterned papers are from the digital sets I used, Bunny Wabbit Color+ and Fuzzy Duckling Color+.

Here is the hand watercolored card.  The sentiment is a freebie you can get here.
 Set of cards using pre-colored image graphics included in the products.

I hope you can get the magazine, there are so many fabulous ideas in there and getting a CD filled with digital stuff is awesome!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats. Laurie! A well deserved recognition. I love your card. Your images are so much fun!

Heather G said...

Oooooh so excited for you and the team. And I love how you used the blind hem stitch on your card. Too cute!!
-Heather G

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, do I ever wish I could color like you! The is a beautiful card and perfect example of merging images with superb stitching and a wonderful design. Your set of cards are over the top fabulous too!