For instance a baby shower coming up at my church, I am making 75 little favor boxes.
I made this "prototype" below up for the product pictures for Doodle Pantry's new product release today, but the favors for the actual shower are going to have the little SU punched tag in green/yellow (the boys room theme is John Deere). When I finish all the favor boxes for that, I will post a picture here.
The "Little Man" sentiment is included in the Overalls Favor Box SVG product, along with a few other TINY sentiments. The mustache in the photo below is handcut, but you could find an SVG cut of mustaches to cut some out, in fact, Doodle Pantry has some.
Supplies for these boxes listed at bottom of post.
The box inside is 1-1/4" deep, 2-1/2" wide, and to the top of the overalls (not the curved straps) is 2" tall. But to the top of the curved straps is 3-1/4". So a medium "fun sized" candy can fit in there, or 5-6 kisses. I haven't checked, but maybe even a gift card put in diagonally MIGHT fit in it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I also made a girl version. For the girl version below, I used the digi paper from Camo Digi Paper Pack.
I'm so glad I never threw out or gave away my tons of 5mm (1/8") eyelets! They work perfect on the straps on these Overalls boxes. And the really TINY brads, I think they are 3mm (1/16"), work best for the pocket corners.
- Overalls Favor Box SVG/template by Doodle Pantry
- Electronic cutter (I have ZING)
- Electronic cutting software (I have Make-the-cut) >>>(Or you can PRINT the optional PDF handcut sheet)
- Blue cardstock (boy box) and White cardstock (girl box)
- Denim patterned paper (boy box) and Camo Digi Paper (girl box)
- Sewing machine
- 5mm eyelets
- Crop-a-Dile eyelet setter
- 3mm mini brads and 1/16" hole punch
- Foam dimensionals (to pop up pocket)
- SU mini tag punch (boy box) and twine thread
- Ribbon (girl box)
I hope you have a beautiful day!