bg

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Little Campers

Hello!   It is HOT HOT HOT where I am, and warm colors are on my mind.

This darling little bunny and horse sleeping by a campfire fits perfect with the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge theme this week, so I entered into that challenge.

After printing the digital image Campfire Pals, on Canson 90 lb. watercolor paper, I watercolored it with Tombow markers and a watebrush.

I used stickles on the stars and moon, and a white paint pen for dots on the blankets.

Thanks for stopping in for a visit!  Hope you enjoy your day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLIES:
IMAGE: Campfire Pals by KnK Designs
CS/PAPER: 90 lb. Canson watercolor paper, red dot patterned paper, chocolate, kraft
INK: Tombow markers 526, 249, 946, 912, 899, 947, 942, N65, SU real red
ACCENTS/TOOLS: waterbrush, paint pen, stickles, chocolate grosgrain, buttons, MS branch punch, linen twine, sewing machine, foam dimensionals


4 comments:

Chrisd said...

What a sweet card and just love that image.

Jennie said...

Absolutely beautiful Laurie.
So very sweet
xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

How sweet! Loving the vivid coloring and design!

K. Joy said...

I don't know if there are words to describe how much I love this card, Laurie! :) From the polka dots to the coloring to the little buttons, I love it all!! You're amazing. :)