bg

Saturday, July 16, 2011

A summer color challenge

Today is the next Clearly Inspired Challenge and it is a color theme.... turquoise, ginger, brown and lime!   FUN summer colors -a-??

Here is what I made using the cute pre-colored Gigi Giraffe Digital set.  She is also available as a clear stamp here!   I know I used this image on the last challenge too, but she is just too cute and I needed a thank you card for my child's birthday attendee.


IMAGE: Gigi Giraffe Digital (pre-color image)
CS/PAPER: white, CDS raging river, digi paper from Gigi Digi image set, CDS wild ginger
INK: printer
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Ek border punch, spellbinders circles dies, Basic grey button, twinery bakers twine, foam dimensionals

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for stopping in today!!   I hope you can join us and play along in the challenge and link up your creation!


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Gigi giraffe is adorable! I love both of the different cards that you made with her! Thanks for helping out with the CIC :D

Unknown said...

Love this, this stampe is so darn cute! :O)