bg

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New digital images

Today is the digital image day for Clear Dollar Stamps!
There are so many adorable images, and I have created a couple cards showing the color versions of just 2 digital sets being released today.
Don't miss all the other Dt creations today, you can get links to them all at Lori's CDS blog.

Both cards I made are pretty simple and easy to create, and added sewing to dress it up a little.
Here I used the Ark of Faith colored image and matching papers.

 And the Toucans of love colored image and matching papers.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SUPPLY LIST:
DIGITAL IMAGE: Ark of Faith at CDS
CS/PAPER: white, copy paper, SU marina mist, SU old olive, digi paper that comes with Ark of faith digi set
INK: printer
ACCENTS/TOOLS: spellbinders ovals dies, SU circle punches, wild orchid crafts flower, pearls, white ribbon, sewing machine, foam dimensionals


DIGITAL IMAGE: Toucans of love at CDS
CS/PAPER: white, copy paper, tangerine smoothie at CDS, raging river at CDS, digi paper that comes with Toucans of love
INK: printer
ACCENTS/TOOLS: spellbinders labels 15, mini brads, SU button, tangerine smoothie ribbon from CDS, raging river ribbon from CDS, sewing machine, foam dimensionals

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Thanks for stopping in to visit today, I appreciate your visit and hope you'll see the other CDS DT digital creations as well!


5 comments:

Sara I. said...

These are so, so cute Laurie!! xx

Colleen said...

Adorable cards

Tameko said...

Both cards are super cute!

Jennifer said...

These cards are just wonderful! I love the papers you used to highlight the images! I'm very excited about working with you at Clear Dollar Stamps! Hugs Jennifer

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

My dear friend! My sister Laurie! Thank you for all your gifts!!!! I hope all is good with you. Hello from Russia Nika